Revolutionize Your Forklift Dealership: Outsourced Marketing for Lead Generation Success!
by Julie Clarke-Bush, on Jun 14, 2023 6:34:50 AM
Does your forklift dealership execute marketing campaigns that generate leads?
Not long ago, forklift dealerships/material handling solution providers didn’t have a marketing person on staff. It was an extra activity given to someone whose expertise wasn’t marketing.
Now a majority of the dealerships have one or more people in the marketing department. Your marketing team supports internal efforts (like a staff newsletter), manages a website that generates leads, creates fliers to support the sales team… it’s a lot for one person.
Have you ever thought of hiring an agency to help with marketing?
Outsourcing your marketing has many benefits for forklift dealerships and material handling solution providers. Here are seven reasons why you should consider hiring an experienced outside marketing agency:
- A Wide Range of Expertise: With a small in-house marketing team, it may be difficult to cover all areas of marketing. An agency has a team of specialists, including a copywriter, designer, and strategist, who stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and advancements.
- Expert Advice: An outsourced marketer brings confidence and courage to try new marketing approaches. They offer objective insights, listen to your goals, and insight on industry trends and best practices.
- Fresh Perspective: An outside agency can provide an objective viewpoint and see things that you may not be able to see. This can help you identify areas for improvement and new opportunities.
- Focused Efforts: By outsourcing your marketing, you can focus on high-impact projects and minimize waste. You'll be paying for the agency's services. This constraint will help you to prioritize the tasks that matter most.
- Proven Success: An agency specializing in your industry takes what works at other dealerships and applies the strategy to your situation. They know what works and what doesn’t.
- Overflow Support: When your in-house team is stretched thin, an agency can jump in and provide additional support. This can help you start a project quickly and fill gaps when good hires are hard to find.
- Flexibility: An agency can quickly pivot and adjust to changing needs. For example, if you suddenly need leads for a loading dock product, an agency can quickly spin up a campaign to support your business.
Interested? Find out what forking over your marketing to an agency could do. Book a discovery call here.